75g - instant oats
165g – Plain flour
1 tsp - baking soda
1 tsp - baking powder
1 tsp - sea salt
141g - unsalted butter (rm temp)
150g – caster sugar
50g - brown sugar
1 nos – egg (76g with shell)
1 tsp - pure vanilla extract
1 cup - semi-sweet chocolate chunks or chips
• In a food processor, pulse the oats until they become the texture of coarse flour.
• In a large bowl, whisk together the oats, flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
• with an electric mixer, beat the butter on medium speed for one minute. Add in the sugars and continue mixing for an additional 5-6 minutes. Mixture will become light and fluffy.
• At low speed, add in egg; mixing until combined.
• Add in vanilla and mix well.
• Reduce speed to low and gradually add in the dry ingredients until they are fully incorporated.
• Stir in the chocolate chips by spatula.
• Use a medium cookie scoop (about 1 1/2 tablespoons) to scoop dough onto prepared baking sheets.
• Bake in preheated oven 160C, for 10-12 min, or until golden brown.
～ ♥ ～ ♥ ～ ♥ ～ ♥ ～ ♥ ～ ♥ ～