食谱取自：No Frills Recipes
140g - 低筋面粉（cake flour）
2 nos - 鸡蛋 (Egg，70g w shell)
90g - 赤砂糖（light brown sugar）
80ml - 植物油（grapeseed oil）
3/4 tsp - 发粉（ baking powder）
1/4 tsp - 泡打粉（ baking soda）
a pinch of 食盐（salt）
2 tsp - vanilla香精
120g - buttermilk (milk + 1 tsp lemon juice, set aside 30min)
Valrhona orange chocolate
1. Sieve plain flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a mixing bowl, set aside.
2. Beat eggs, oil, sugar and vanilla on low speed to medium, till smooth.
3. Pour half of (2) into (1), mix well with a hand whisk.
4. Mix in half buttermilk.
5. Repeat steps (3) & (4). Batter should be thin and runny.
6. Scoop 1/2 batter into paper lined muffin pan, toss in some chocolate pieces, then cover with batter till 3/4 full.
7. Bake in a preheated oven @ 180 C for 20 mins, test with a skewer till it comes out clean.
This post is linked to the event Little Thumbs Up ~ August 2015
Event Theme : Brown Sugar and Molassses
and hosted by Jess of Bakericious
♥ ～ ♥ ～ ♥ ～ ♥ ～ ♥ ～ ♥