recipe adapted from : Sonia
plus some tiny changes here n there to suit my conveniences ^o^
125g - milk
125g - water
125g - salted butter
½ tsp - salt
5g - brown sugar
163g - cake flour
250g - eggs ( 4~5 eggs ), lightly stir
1. Bring (A) to boil.
2. Stir in the sifted flour until well combined.
3. Return to low heat and cook, stirring constantly until the mixture leaves the sides of the saucepan and film forms on the bottom of the pan (3-4mins).
4. Transfer the dough to a clean mixing bowl and used a hand-mixer to stir till it reach room temperature (no steam).
5. Add in the egg mixture slowly and stir by a hand-mixer. Mix thoroughly until desired texture.
6. Pour batter into a piping bag fitted with a 1cm piping tip.
7. Pipe on a baking tray line with non-stick baking paper. Top with the sliced cookie dough.
8. Bake at preheated oven at 190c for 20mins, then 5-10 mins (fan forced) till golden brown.
9. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
50g dark muscovado sugar
60g cake flour
1) Beat butter and brown sugar till light and creamy.
2) Add in sifted flour, mix to combine.
3) Roll the dough into a cylinder shape, wrap with cling wrap and keep in freezer overnight to harden.
4) Cut into small and thin round and place on top of the choux pastry.
100g non-dairy whipping cream
500g durian flesh (MSW = 猫山王）
a) Beat whipping cream over high speed till peak form.
b) Add in durian flesh, mix well.
This post is linked to the event Little Thumbs Up ~ August 2015
Event Theme : Brown Sugar and Molassses
and hosted by Jess of Bakericious
~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~