女儿虽说蛋糕有过份香甜、可松软度 + 口感都ok。
不管是怎么样，我们都给它 8/10 point。。。。。值得收藏的食谱哦。嘻嘻～～
Recipe adapted from : The Food Journal - Feb 2014 (Page 20)
recipeur's tip: boiling the orange increases the flavour of the cake. Choose thicker-skinned
oranges as the flavour comes from the rind.
1 large orange (i used medium Sunkist Navel Orange)
200g ground almond
3 large eggs, seperated (i used 70g egg - inclusive of shell)
1. Line an 8-inch round cake pan with parchment paper, and greased the sides and base.
2. Submerge orange in a pot of water, bring to a boil, and reduce fire to simmer for 1 hour.
3. Blend the orange, seeds included, and pour out into a mixing bowl.
4. Preheat oven to 160C.
5. Add 100g of sugar to egg yolks and beat till pale and smooth. Make sure to beat at an angle
and ensure that the mixer goes all the way to the base, so that the liquid is fully mixed.
6. Add yolk mixture to blended oranges and mix till smooth.
7. Add 200g of ground almond to the mixture and mix in.
8. Add remaining sugar to egg whites and beat till fluffy.
9. Fold egg white and sugar mixture into the orange mixture and pour into the prepared cake pan.
10. Bake for 1 hour at 160C.
11. Slice and serve.
a) I used a 7-inch round cake pan.
b) my oven temperature is 150C for 60min. At the last 20min, I covered the surface with
aluminium foil to prevent over-burnt.
c) when blending the orange, I excluded the seeds.