Yield at least 50 small tarts
Ingredients:200g - Butter (hard, directly from fridge)
60g - Sugar
1nos - Egg
400g - Plain flour
50g - Ground almond (toast for 10min before use)
1. Preheat oven to 160C (based on my oven)
2. Whisk butter and sugar (at medium speed) until pale white.
3. Add in the egg, mix evenly.
4. With mixer turn to low speed, pour in the flour and mix well to form a soft dough.
5. Press a small piece of dough into the tart mould. Trim the edges and bake at 25min or
until golden brown.
for Dark Chocolate fillings:
melt 400g of preferred chocolate (I used 200g Valrhona Araguani 72% and
200g Valrhona Dulcey (Caramel/White) ), and fill up the tart shells to its brim.
Let it set in the fridge for at least 30min.
for Crunchy Chocolate fillings:
melt 200g of Hazelnut compound chocolate, and pour in 160g of Feuilletine.
Mix it evenly and fill up the tart shell. Set in the fridge for 30min or so.
for Caramel Chocolate fillings:
melt 200g of Valrhona Dulcey chocolate,a and pour into tart shells to set.
~*~ Yummy Yummy ~*~