Ingredients:275g - glutinous rice
90g - caster sugar
155g - coconut cream (I used 130g coconut cream + 25g water)
¼tsp - salt
2pcs - pandan leaves
2nos - fresh mangoes (sliced or cubed depends on your liking)
½tbsp - black sesame seeds
Coconut Serving Sauce250ml - coconut cream (I used KARA brand) } in a small bowl, mix all
1tsp - salt } ingredients and stir over
1tsp - corn flour } low-heat, until mixtures
2tbsp - caster sugar } has thickened.
- Put glutinous rice in a large, deep bowl and add water to cover. Soak overnight.
- Drain and rinse the rice. Cook in a streamer for 15min or until grains are tender.
- In another pot, add in sugar + coconut cream + salt + pandan leaves, and stir over low heat until the mixture has boiled and aromatized.
- When the glutinous rice is cooked, transfer it into the coconut mixture & stir well. Cover it and allow it to stand for 30min (at room temperature).
- Upon serving, divide the glutinous rice into bowl, add in the mango slices to top of it. Pour the coconut serving sauce over it and sprinkle with sesame seeds.