Original recipe from Sonia of Nasi Lemak Lover
88g Egg White (aged)
55g Icing Sugar (I used SIS brand)
¼ tsp Cream of Tartar
½ tbsp Corn Starch
1 tsp Strawberry Paste
1. Add in tartar into egg white, beat egg white (electric mixer)over high spped for 1min till foamy.
2. Gradually add in icing sugar and beat till soft peaks.
3. Add in corn flour and continue beat till stiff peaks (total beating takes about 5mins).
4. Gently fold in favour powder into meringue using a spatula, combine well.
5. Pipe the eringue onto the baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper.
6. Baked at pre-heated oven at 90C with fan forced for 60min until dry & crispy (based on my oven).
7. Remove the cookies from baking tray as soon as it gets out of the oven and stored it into an
I am submitting this post to Chinese New Year Delights 2013 hosted by
Sonia aka Nasi Lemak Lover
Happy Baking !!!
。。。 —— 。。。