这蛋糕食谱是2009年从The Sunday Times剪下来的~~
食谱来自Judy Koh of Creative Culinaire
160g - Butter (I used Elle & Vire brand)
10g - Sugar
5nos - Egg Yolk
½tsp - Orange oil (optional) (I bought mine fm Jones the Grocer)
1tbsp - Orange Zest - grated
100g - Cake Flour
½tsp - Baking Powder
20g - Orange Juice
4nos - Egg White
1/8tsp - Cream of Tartar
80g - Sugar
1.Preheat oven to 180 deg C
2.Cream butter and 10g sugar with a electric mixer.
3.When butter and sugar are well combined, turn mixer speed to low, add in the Egg Yolk one at a time, beating until just incorporated.
4. Add orange oil and orange zest.
5. Sift together flour and baking powder.
6. Add in the flour and orange juice in 3 alternatives batches to the butter mixture while mixer is on low speed.
7. In a clean and dry bowl, add cream of tartar to egg whites and beat.
8. Once egg whites have turned foamy, gradually add in the 80gm sugar. Continue beating until soft peaks are formed.
9. Fold egg whites into the butter mixtures in 3 instalment.
10. Pour into a greased and lined 18cm (7") cake tin.
11. Baked for 45min or until a skewer inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean.